Ham and Bacon Croquettes
Still have left over ham from the holidays? Level up your Pilmico Farms farmer’s Ham and bacon by making these delicious Ham and Bacon Croquettes! #EatPinoyPork
360 g Mashed Potato
1/2 tsp White Pepper
1/2 tsp Salt
1 pc Pilmico Farms Egg
1/4 cup Sterilized/Fresh Milk• 1/4 tsp – Italian Seasoning
30 grams Minced bacon/smoked bacon, cut into small pieces
4 pcs Farmer’s Ham
1/4 tsp Iodized Salt
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
3 tsp Brown Sugar
Mozzarella cubes – 1 cube per 50g dough
80 grams – Bread Crumbs
Oil – enough for deep frying
1. Prepare the mashed potatoes by boiling them in a large pot with 1 tsp salt. Cook until potatoes are fork-tender.
2. Peel the potatoes and mash them together with other dough ingredients.
3. Mix until well combined.
4. Prepare the filling also by frying the Smoked Bacon and Farmer’s Ham in butter.
5. Scoop out the dough using an ice cream scoop. Flatten the dough and add the cube-sized mozzarella.
6. Form the dough into a ball.
7. Roll the croquettes in the breadcrumbs. Ensure that all are completely covered.
8. Add enough cooking oil into the pot and heat in medium heat.
9. Fry 3-4 pieces in every batch for 2-4 minutes or until golden brown