Bake with Pilmico Flour: Choco Chip Banana Bread Recipe
Show your “loaf” for baking this Love Month! Try out our Choco Chip Banana Loaf recipe right at home with the Wooden Spoon All Purpose Flour 1KG pack!
250g Wooden Spoon All-Purpose Flour
5g Baking Powder
3g Baking Soda
4g Cinnamon Powder
180g Brown Sugar
160g Whole eggs
300g Bananas, Peeled
100g Chocolate Chips
1. In a bowl, mash bananas, add cinnamon powder and salt, then mix until dissolved. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix until well-blended.
3. Place the chocolate chips and the flour mixture in another bowl. Make sure to mix just to coat the chocolate chips to avoid sinking to the bottom.
4. In a mixer bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until soft and fluffy.
5. Add whole eggs, then continue mixing until blended.
6. Add the mashed banana-cinnamon-salt mixture. Mix for 30 seconds until well-blended.
7. Add the flour mixture, then continue mixing until blended.
8. Fold in the chocolate chips.
9. Scoop the batter into waxed paper lined loaf pans. Fill up to 3/4 of the pan.
10. Bake at 150°C for 25 minutes or until baked.